Sage Inventory Advisor helps your Sage ERP work smarter by utilizing the data already in your system to reduce stock-outs, excess inventory, and working capital. Together, they can analyze inventory data to identify where the biggest improvements can be made, produce quality forecasts, and suggest optimal replenishment recommendations—all at an affordable price.
Fast to implement and cost-effectiveBottom line, Sage Inventory Advisor takes very little time to deploy. In addition, because Sage Inventory Advisor is in the cloud1 , you never have to access a local server or update your software to run the latest version, and thanks to PGP data encryption/decryption, you can feel more secure about your data—plus, best of all, you have access to your data anytime, anywhere. And with budget friendly, monthly subscription pricing, Sage Inventory Advisor is a win-win for your business.
Built to work with your ERPSage Inventory Advisor is designed to integrate with your Sage ERP solution; it’s built from the ground up to specifically help you extract added value from the numbers already being generated across your organization. Sage Inventory Advisor automatically connects to inventory data in Sage 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage ERP X3 systems for analysis, forecasting, and replenishment, as well as order and supplier management. No need to manually import or export data. And it complements Sage Inventory Management and Inventory Control modules to provide dynamic forecasting and planning capabilities.
Sage Fixed Assets
View the Sage Fixed Assets ROI Calculator Benefit from tax savings with an all-in-one solution.
Sage Fixed Assets:A leader in fixed asset management Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation Enjoy simplified fixed asset tracking with comprehensive depreciation calculations including over 300,000 U.S. and Canadian regulations for businesses, governments, and nonprofits. Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking Conduct thorough physical inventories of your fixed assets with an easy graphical step-by-step process and state-of-the-art mobile devices. Sage Fixed Assets—Planning Take control of your fixed assets before they even become fixed assets with flexible management of capital budgeting and construction-in progress projects. Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting Create an endless variety of custom reports, including charts, graphs, and advanced formatting options. Sage Fixed Assets—Services Get up and running quickly with customized inventory and professional services as well as expert, hands-on training
This could mean everything.
Acronyms for regulatory agencies, laws, and even forms run the gamut: IRS, IFRS, GAAP, SOX, GASB, CCA, T2S8—but your compliance can’t. Even the most minute changes in financial and tax rules, including exemptions, can mean the difference between major penalties and major cost savings. And the detailed administrative tasks required to manage fixed assets effectively can overwhelm an organization of any size. Whether you’re a business entity, government office, or nonprofit organization, you need Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation. Thanks to an intuitive user interface, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation gives you the flexibility to manage the entire fixed asset lifecycle—from acquisition to transfers and disposals—for both public and private organizations. And with advanced fixed asset accounting and reporting features, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation can help you prepare your year-end financials, allocate costs, calculate depreciation, eliminate redundant data entry, and store digital images of key asset records such as purchase orders, warranty information, and insurance records. A comprehensive solution, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation offers more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, Modified Straight-Line (formulas and tables), Declining Balance, Sum-of-the-Years-Digits, as well as user-defined. It helps ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with popular general ledger systems, and comes with more than 30 ready-to-use reports, including year-end financial statements, fileable U.S. IRS tax forms and worksheets, as well as Schedule 8 Capital Cost Allowances for Canadian T2 Corporation Income Tax Returns. Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation also includes the ability to allocate cost and depreciation for an individual asset or groups of assets to more than one funding source, decision making tools to ensure GASB 34/35 compliance, and the ability to create budgetary books for asset budgeting projections. Want more information about Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation? We’re here to help! Give us a call toll free at 800-368-2405 or visit: www.SageFixedAssets.com
Sage CRM is an affordable, adaptable and easy to use CRM solution designed with the needs of small and medium sized companies at its core. Using Sage CRM our customers save time, increase productivity and gain greater visibility across the business for actionable decision making.
With Sage CRM, business wide visibility ensures you can see where your business stands at any moment in time. This means you can make accurate assessments and take the actions necessary to accelerate your business s
Get visibility and mobility in any geography
Sage 300c supports the entire lifeblood of a business: its financials, inventory, projects, payments, sales order and customer management, and more. Mobility allows for anytime, anywhere access to transactions and a real-time, accurate picture of the health of your business. Now your business can compete with laser-focused accuracy and agility.
Multiple currencies and languages
- Unlimited, customizable currencies and exchange rates for each currency
- Quickly convert foreign currency transactions to your home currency no matter how complex your multinational business is
- Versatile transaction processing and language translation capabilities, providing the flexibility you need to succeed in global markets
- Seamless integration throughout to automate your workflows, no matter how many currencies your company is managing
Financials for multiple companies
- Effortlessly consolidate, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies, and countries within your business.
- Manage financials, close books, and easily report results by company for multiple companies or in a consolidated company view.
- Process intercompany transactions and roll up numbers across all your entities, domestic, and abroad.
- Transfer and merge account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations.
- Enter transactions and automatically distribute across two or more companies.
Estimation and tracking for projects and job costs
- Easily estimate projects, enter and report costs, and track billings, payments, and profits. With customizable categories, it’s flexible enough to manage large or small projects for any business environment.
- Maintain profitability using comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools to determine if projects are on track, costs are in line, and resources are properly allocated throughout the project.
- Get detailed billing and revenue recognition processes with multiple accounting methods for your specific project accounting requirements.
- Mix and match the project types and accounting methods for very complex or simple projects.
- Tighten control over your project cycle—from calculating an accurate bid to delivering products on schedule by easily accessing project detail data through reports and drill-down menus.
Business reporting in Microsoft Excel
Get Intelligence ReportingSage Intelligence Reporting is available for Sage 300. To purchase Intelligence Reporting, get in touch with our sales team.
Make sense of your data so you can make more informed business decisions.Sage Intelligence Reporting is a flexible, Excel-based, business intelligence (BI) reporting solution that integrates with Sage 300, a global business management tool. It extracts data from Sage 300 and delivers it in a Microsoft® Excel® format that is easy to understand and manipulate, putting you in control of the design of your reports. Essentially, Sage 300 Intelligence Reporting empowers you to:
- Use your existing Microsoft Excel knowledge to easily create and edit reports, giving you instant visibility across your business.
- Spend more time focusing on analysis and interpretation of your information and less time pulling the data together.
- Design customized reports that suit your business’s unique requirements.
Already have Intelligence Reporting but need help getting started?Download the Kick Off
Enjoy ready-to-use reports
View your data visually in Excel
Customize reports or create new ones
Make smarter business decisions
AcDev Point of Sale
ACDEV POS is a Web/IP-based point of sale (POS) designed to seamlessly integrate to your accounting system. By providing a simple retail front-end and a sophisticated accounting back-end, you will better manage your business. Features included in this comprehensive point-of-sale system are:
- Easy scalability from a single retail location to multiple sites and tills.
- Multi-transactional processing modes: online, passive, offline and summary.
- User and group security rights.
- Customizable reports and multilingual interfaces.
- Add, edit and search items, barcodes and customers.
- Serialized inventory support.
- Layaways, sales, split sales, returns and exchange transactions.
- Barcode and manual promo grouping.
- Various pricing models: Customer price lists, price levels, volume discounts, contract pricing, Time Shift pricing ... and more.
- Modify/discount at the line item and/or transaction level.
- Multi input entry to optimize speed.
- Basic Loyalty Point and Gift Card.
- Credit card integration.
- POS hardware integration to touch screen, weigh scales, barcode scanners, MSR, display poles, receipt printers and cash drawers.
- Seamless integration to Sage ACCPAC ERP.
Sage HRMS helps you elevate the level of service your HR department provides. This easy-to-use software lets you deliver crucial process analytics and decision support to management, increase employee motivation and retention, and improve organizational efficiency by automating employee related procedures. Using Sage HRMS you can:
Maximize Your Return on Employee Investment
Do you treat your employees like investments? A company is only as good as its workforce. We are used to talking about a company as if the organization itself is a person, but an organization does not generate ideas, does not give service, and by itself is neither efficient nor productive. People make all of those things happen.
At Sage, we believe that employees are the most important component in the quest to improve business results. It makes sense to treat employee-related expenses as an investment in the workforce. Like any other investment, this critical company investment must yield a healthy return. We call that the Return On Employee Investment™ or ROEI™.
HR-related technology such as Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) and Talent Management solutions were traditionally thought of as cost reduction tools, saving time and automating routine administration to raise productivity within the HR department itself. An HRMS certainly does deliver that result. But when viewed as part of an investment in a competitive workforce, it can do much more.
Through employee self-service, training, development, compensation, and benefits management, HRMS and Talent Management can provide the tools to help keep employees engaged and satisfied. These systems also deliver the analytics to help managers and executives examine trends, support business decisions, and plan for future organizational changes.
Investing in an HRMS solution, integrated with performance management, learning and training, tools for decision support, self-service portals, and more, is an investment in the most important asset of the organization: its employees. And the return on the investment in employees can turn a struggling company into a winner.
An industry-leading, customizable HRMS solution, Sage HRMS helps companies optimize their HR business processes as well as maximize their Return On Employee Investment (ROEI)™. Developed by HR professionals for HR professionals, Sage HRMS delivers a tightly integrated set of comprehensive features and functionality that increase efficiency and improve productivity at every level in the organization.
With Sage HRMS, you can successfully meet and respond to the HR management challenges you face every day in the areas of payroll, benefits, employee self-service, attendance, recruiting, training, workforce analytics, and more. By automating and streamlining your day-to-day HR business processes using Sage HRMS, you and your staff are freed up to spend more time and energy on the business asset that is most vital to your company—your employees.
The Single Point of Truth
The Sage HRMS centralized database contains all the present and historic information about active and nonactive employees of the organization. Sage HRMS is your single source for flawless payroll processing, employee administration, registration, analysis, employee life-cycle management, and all other crucial employee-related information. The benefit? High accuracy and reliability of your data translates into high efficiency for your organization.
Unlike other systems, Sage HRMS is the only solution that combines low cost, ease of use, and the ability to dynamically share information with executives, managers, and others both inside and outside your organization, so leaders receive accurate information securely, when and where they want it. From on-demand information sharing to process automation and real-time business alerts, Sage HRMS is designed to support executive analysis and decision-making. Sage HRMS helps ensure that the HR mission-critical needs of your organization are met with the employees and programs you require today—and even as those needs change and grow well into the future.
Popular Functionality Modules
Complete Functionality Module List
Sage 300 is a business management software solution designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Critical program functionality includes support for accounting, sales, service, purchasing, and inventory management tasks.
- Increase cross-departmental collaboration via an integrated management platform
- Maintain a real-time view of corporate finances and operational performance metrics
- Reduce transactional inefficiencies in order to optimize productivity
- Enable decision-makers to access key management functionality anytime and anywhere
Information Innovators Product Catalog